I sent my robot in for repairs back in November.I still don't have an actual working robot.

It took over a month to get it back, and by the time you add 66 bucks in shipping, the 38 exam fee, and actual repair work, it would have been cheaper to just buy a new refurbished robot. When I finally got it back in december, it still didn't work. it wasn't giving the same error, but it still shut down after a minute, with no error showing at all. It would also just turn itself on and off repeatedly.

I sent it back and made them refund me shippign and look at it for free, they swear nothing is wrong and now are making me pay another $33 to get it back. Such a waste of money, terrible service.

I'm not buying Neato again either, even though I loved the vacuum before I had the problems.If that's all they provide for service, it's not worth the money.

Review about: Repair.

Had an Experience with Neato Robotics?

Comments

I'm having the same problem as after 2 months now they've promised to get my vacuum back and still don't have it. They actually said it was repaired and would be sent out and then when I asked had it been sent out on that date they said to wait till the end of the week and at the end of the week it's now next Tuesday. Good vacuum, *** repair so would never buy again.